Finding treasure



Once you get married it can be so easy to forget or just not make the effort to keep finding out the desires of our spouses heart, even with our friends - we can feel like we know everything about them so we stop probing and asking questions. Recently my husband made me dinner and he had a whole bunch of questions he'd jotted on post it notes that he asked me over dinner and desert; from the silly to personal. But it was really neat, it felt like those first dates where you just ask each other heaps of questions trying to find things in common and figure out who this new person is. And how often do we really just listen to someones heart?(he let me ask him some questions too :)
 So if its somthing you think you'd like to try here are some questions that I found in the "LOVe Dare" book which might get you started :) or give you some better ideas for questions....

You never know what treasures you'll find....

Question Ideas

~ What is your greatest dream or hope?
~ What do you enjoy about your life right now?
~ What do you enjoy the least about your life right now?
~ What would your dream job be if you could do anything and get paid for it?
~ What are some things you've always wanted to do but havnt had the opportunity yet?
~ What three things would you like to do before the end of the year?
~ If you could have lunch with anyone in the world, who would it be and why?
~ When was the last time you felt filled with joy?
~ If you had to give away a million dollars, who would you give it to?
--------------
~ What are three things that I do that you really like?
~ What are three things that I do that drive you crazy?
~ What have I done in the past that made you feel loved?
~ What have I dont that made you feel unappreciated?
~ What are three things that I can work on?
~ Of the following things, what would make you feel most loved?
       - Having your body massaged for an hour.
       - Sitting and talking over a cuppa about your favourite subject.
       - Having help around the house or doing odd jobs for an afternoon.
       - Recieving a really nice gift.
       - Hearing encouragment about all the things I appreciate about you.
~ What words would you like to hear from me more often?
~ What would you like your life to look like five years from now?
~ What is the next major decision that you think God would want us to make as a couple?

Comments

  1. That is such a lovely idea. and I love the thumbelina print too. Really cool.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

thank you for taking time to comment! x