The most georgous of all


At mums group recently we were supposed to make these earing holders using frames but I got as far as putting some paint on mine (not really into earings). But better yet I found this georgous illustration within a story of Thumbelina I have and decided it was perfect for the frame instead. LOVE the colours ( I have a scanner so, scaned then printed after changing the contrast etc, but you could just as easy take it into a printer to get colour copied, and enlarged or srunk)

The easiest way to put some lovley pictures up in your house or kids room, straight out of story books - and what better way to recycle old frames with a sratch of paint or use as they are.

I want to put this one in Babys room eventually :) And it's given me the idea for how a whole lot of them together would be neat of all sorts of illustrations....I'm going to keep an eye out for lovly frames from op-shops from now on...

Comments