Finding Genesis - the beginning

I love hearing your feedback - thanks for sharing and commenting about anything I write about, it's always nice to know your not alone.

So I've taken Facebook off my phone since yesterday and gosh kinda nice to not have that 30' sec fix happening allll the time throughout the day! So I'm wanting to set out here on a little journey into no mans land with one less distraction to see if I can refind health not just for me but for my whole sugar addicted family (this is not the only trigger but a biggie.)

Our boys we've realised are super sensitive to additives (basically anything in a packet) and behaviour and managing self goes out the window when the stuff kicks in.. So I feel like I owe it to them and for our sanity as a family to try help us all find a better way....

So here goes! By the way I'm no genius and just a bit of a fog brain I'd like to say its because I'm pregnant (16 wks) but I can't really blame it on that epp!! So if I'm slow on the uptake of what would be the next logical step, following this ditty is probably not for you. But if you like real then please come along for the ride.

Soo I'm on my 8th pregnancy. Two babes in heaven 5 boys alive and kicking and another on the way (gender unknown) and my body is screwed. My oldest is 8, so you get the picture. Yes for the most part it's all been planned but still a heck of a ride. So I'm mentally and physically screwed and spiritually, emotionally running on empty.

BUT despite all this I feel like even though we may feel at the bottom we can even if it's an inch learn how to climb again. Or to open our eyes or to sit up or do that tiny next step to start being our true self. Anyways I'm rambling I know so please bare with me as I figure out how to find that new beginning I'm looking for and so for this journey I call it "finding Genesis" that place of life and health for me and my family.....

The view from the beginning....


Xoxo

Comments

  1. Love your voice, Carolyn! 6 pregnancies in 7 years here, 2 babies in heaven and four boys at home, and sugar and additives do the same number on us, so I am singing with your song! A 40 day whole family sugar fast did us all a world of good, during which time we only allowed ourselves pure maple syrup occasionally or honey on toast or in baking. Otherwise we did our best to help teach/train them to go for alternatives when at church etc. But now with school it makes it more challenging! Anyway, hope you keep writing as it’s awesome to share the journey!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I love this!! I love that you were able to take your family on a health journey and wow 40 days! I'm struggling to do just one thats amazing! I'd love to hear more about what you did. And I also love that our bubbas will be having one epic play date in heaven xxxxxx hugs xxxxxxxx

      Delete

Post a Comment

thank you for taking time to comment! x