random fabric + simple sewing = anyone could make this!

I haven't sewn anything since bubs so thought it was about time....
 I've ALWAYS wanted one of these Moroccan pouffes... http://www.littlemash.co.nz/decor/743-moroccan-pouffe-light-turquoise.html ..... but can't see it happening anytime soon.....
sooo I thought bet I could make one!! so simply put "pattern for fabric pouffe" into good ol GOOGLE and came across a great SIMPLE one by Australian Better Homes and Garden....
I laid the fabric for the outside over a plain old sheet for the lining fabric and cut out both at once...
and once I'd downloaded the free pattern, cut + cello taped it together It really was as easy as following the instructions.....
I haven't fully filled it yet because it really does take the 2 rubbish bags of fabric they say to fill it!!
I used things like old jeans, sheets, towels, linen... whatever was taking up space to fill mine up to this point...

Well hopes this is a fun idea for you....maybe a Christmas present project? ;)

xoxo 
Wahoo!!! the only change I made was to put a zip in the bottom of the pouffe cause I know I'll have to wash it eventually and their version obviously wasn't made for a house with 3 little boys....
I just used whatever fabric I had and in total it only cost $6 as all my fabric was from opshops (50c!! or free bins!!) and a piece I'd gotten from Ikea awhile ago...  

Comments