Busyness

this whole idea of busyness has been on my mind for weeks now, I definitely feel like Gods trying to show me how to let different things go, delegate, and be open to change. But gosh its hard sometimes to know how that looks in reality and the right things to do at the right time. So I kind of feel like I'm learning to hear Gods still small voice all over again - but what I realise is this is hard to do if you are running.....and so the journey to be in that place of peace continues...


I dont think God intended that we would live just so that we could chase our tails...


"Peace I leave with you; my peace I give to you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled, and do not let them be afraid.  You heard me say to you, ‘I am going away, and I am coming to you...." {John 14:27-30}


I'm so glad that what he meant when he said I will come to you, was that he would send his spirit - the comforter to us so that we might be able to have an ever present source of comfort and guidance when we ask...this is something I'm still soo learning to do, yet thankful that he has all the answers to unclutter the chaos of the mind and help me work through issues of busyness...and he can for you too!

xoxo 

Comments