$2 "cotton on" bag upcycle


 I have one of those minds that struggles to stop thinking about little projects or something I'd like to try...so lately whenever I've been near a cotton on/kids/typo shop etc I've been on the look out for their $2 cotton bags that they use for their packaging/charity bags... 

~ and so using one of these this is my version of a simple banner ~



unpick or just cut the sides out and then cut whatever pattern you would like out of the bottom....  For mine I cut the triangle to mirror the shape of the arrows... 


this particular pattern didn't leave much room up the top for where I folded it over and straight stitched the top...
If I had been able to choose the height I would have preferred more space above the design too but sometimes you just have to go with it...
I also have made two different types of cushion covers using the bags too so hopefully I can put them up here too 
~~~
Now you'll have to keep your eye out for those bags to eh there must be so many ways to use them!! so get dreaming and designing!

Comments