sometimes you can only laugh...

there are times in life where you can only just laugh - looking back the first second I saw this happening accompanied by the most infectious giggles and toddler laughter I did not see the funny side...but how can you not laugh when your one and a half year old finds you newest creation and decides its the best thing since woollen pom poms or a box of tissues...






I think its called letting the little things go and smiling more.. hmm I think my kids were made to teach me this and its not the easiest lesson to learn it seem...remembering what being a kid is all about... play and endless possibilities of what that looks like...laughing for the fun of it

P.S this is what the tissues looked like...!!!






Oh lord help me laugh more :) and let the little things go!

xoxo

Comments