taking on pinterest one idea at a time... this was one of those....

So yes I saw this idea on pinterest using puzzle pieces from all those puzzles that have missing pieces... grrr you would not believe how many of those annoying things we have!!! and it looked so easy... easy enough to try!  

  
So here are the supplies I used...

I doubled up the magnets so stuck the two pieces together before I did anything else (my first one I only used one sheet but it didn't stick to the fridge very well..)


Trace your shape, cut, and stick on the back of you puzzle piece




The little helpers





My youngest likes moving them around so I just keep them for play at the bottom of the fridge mainly rather than using up top for notes... 

so there you have an little idea for all those missing pieces 

xoxo

Comments