the middle of the journey

Sometimes a big family just feels very overwhelming, does anyone else feel the same? Lately as I'm working through trying to make changes due to chronic fatigue I've been thinking it's hard to sort your stuff out when you feel like all your doing is chasing your tale. Like wouldn't it be nice if a magical fairy just took the kids while you got it all together and gave them all the love and care they deserved and then dropped them back when everything was sparkly..... I think we as a family feel very much in the middle of our story....hey its been awhile how is everyone fairing winter? my consolation is that I know is that the darkest point of night is just before the break of dawn...AFTER WINTER MUST COME SPRING x


Norway 2018


Being in the middle of our story feels scary, like a book sitting open, its exposing, and yet it sure doesn't feel finished yet. I've been finding alot of comfort in music lately. 

Its always been my go to - although in the past is was more like Placebo and coldplay (still listen from time to time) but now I'm listening to Worship with Heaven on my heart. When I'm Home I love filling the house with it.

this songs has really been getting me through at the moment...

Do it again by Elevation Worship


Walking around these walls
I thought by now they'd fall
But You have never failed me yet
Waiting for change to come
Knowing the battle's won
For You have never failed me yet
Your promise still stands
Great is Your faithfulness, faithfulness
I'm still in Your hands
This is my confidence, You've never failed me yet
I know the night won't last
Your Word will come to pass
My heart will sing Your praise again
Jesus, You're still enough
Keep me within Your love
Your promise still stands
Great is Your faithfulness, faithfulness
I'm still in Your hands
This is my confidence, You never failed
Your promise still stands
Great is Your faithfulness, faithfulness
I'm still in Your hands
This is my confidence, You never failed me yet
I've seen You move, come move the mountains
And I believe, I'll see You do it again
You made a way, where there was no way
And I believe, I'll see You do it again

And while this feels like the longest walk, the longest day when you've hit the wall and all you can do is recoup before the next travel on...
somewhere in the middle of our journey where you need the breather before you move on

So from the middle of our/my story I'm sharing my journey. I have no "after" photo yet so its scary - with no guaranties.  But hey I'd love you to join me if you also find yourself in the middle of your own story. Our stories are what we have so lets not hide behind our covers....
 xoxoxo


My heart will sing Your praise again 

Comments